According to the Department of Education, the following actions are perfectly acceptable:
1. Kneeling children on a mat on the floor and praying to Allah
2. Reading books from the public library like, “A is for Activism” (yes, really)
3. Teaching that the American Revolution wasn’t about liberty and freedom, but about the right to keep and own slaves
4. A tap on the butt (referred to as a “spank” in the parent realm) is in fact child abuse
5. Republicans want to starve children, poison the environment, kill the elderly and eat Big Bird
6. Safe sex is more important than abstaining until marriage
As you can see, the DOE is rife with all types of behavior nearly always considered reprehensible by parents, but almost always ignored by administrators.
Of course, college admins couldn’t possibly ignore this despicable list of demands issued by Muslim students. But when it comes to Christianity…
A lesbian teacher in the Hillsborough County School system near Tampa, Florida, has decided that Christian crosses and crucifixes are “gang symbols” and are not permitted in class.
One teacher, Lora Jane Reidas, a lesbian and activist, banned crosses from her classroom.
…Reidas’ activism, while taxpayers pay her salary, is a one-way conversation. The Christian Post reports:
‘Moreover, at the beginning of the semester, Ms. Riedas placed LGBT rainbow stickers on students’ classroom folders without their consent, which were there one day when the students arrived.
One of [the children] reports that after she removed the LGBT sticker, Ms. Riedas’ behavior toward her changed markedly for the worse.“
Thankfully, a school district representative has stepped in, and has asked the principal to investigate Reidas’ actions.
But we’re willing to bet little will happen. The anti-Christianity movement has been gaining steam lately, and the sickest part is that many want to replace it with soul-killing Islam.
We can’t continue to allow this to happen. This is a full-on invasion and an attack; it’s jamming a certain agenda down everyone’s throats, and now they’re doing it to our children in school.
This is dead…flat…WRONG.