Can anyone explain why the Democratic Party’s website has over 100 years of its history completely absent?
One would think that the names Hiram Rhodes Revels, Benjamin Turner, Robert DeLarge, Josiah Walls, Jefferson Long, Joseph Hayne Rainey and Robert Brown Elliot would be headliners.
Who were these seven men? They were the first seven Black members of Congress, elected directly following the Civil War. Let’s hear it for diversity!
Oh, right. And they were also ALL Republicans.
Democrats are hypocrites. When they don’t get their way, they bend or break the rules to ensure their wish is granted. We have ever-mounting evidence to prove this theory.
And when President Donald Trump’s senior adviser, Kellyanne Conway, dropped that tremendous truth bomb on the leftists, conservatives everywhere cheered…because she echoed what so many Americans already knew.
Ah, the irony and double standards…it all stretches a long ways back:
1. Fighting (and dying) to maintain slavery in The Slaveholding Confederate States of America
2. Intimidation at the polling stations to ensure that Black Republican candidates were NOT elected (sometimes at gun-point)
3. Voting down the Republican-led civil rights bills of 1875 (a full 2 dozen bills in all)
4. Anti-Black “Jim Crow” laws upheld in Democrat Majority Congress
5. 1896 “Separate But Equal” segregationist movement upheld by Plessy vs. Ferguson
6. Formation of the Ku Klux Klan
7. Planned Parenthood in mostly urban Black neighborhoods to cull the “negroes” from society
8. Eugenics movement that led to Hitler’s rise
9. Blocking schools to prevent integration
10. Promising decade after decade that Black society will get better if you vote Democrat
Now, from Breitbart and Senator Ted Cruz, another harsh wake-up call for the blue team:
“’The Democrats are the party of the Ku Klux Klan,’ Cruz (R-Tex.) said in an interview on Fox News on Wednesday. ‘You look at the most racist. You look at the Dixiecrats; they were Democrats who imposed segregation, imposed Jim Crow laws, who founded the Klan. The Klan was founded by a great many Democrats. Now, the Democrats just accuse anyone they disagree with of being a racist.’
Indeed, Sen. Sessions, President Donald Trump’s newly confirmed U.S. attorney general, faced a ceaseless barrage of personal attacks from left-wing activists and his Democratic colleagues in Congress. Immediately after Trump picked sessions for attorney general, the left launched a concerted campaign to cast the Alabama senator as a bigot unfit to head the Justice Department.
Senator Cruz’s defense of Sessions puts the Democratic party’s pernicious past in the national spotlight.”
Most people also didn’t know that while Democrats shamefully and horrifyingly lynched over 3,400 Blacks during the period of Reconstruction, they also lynched over 1,200 White Republicans who supported Black civil rights.
Bet you didn’t know that.
But know that you do know that, is all the aforementioned evidence against Democrats really all that shocking? Should we be surprised when they launch an investigation into President Donald Trump…for NO reason whatsoever?
Imagine what life would be like today if the Republicans were not there in the 1800s and the 1900s in defense of Blacks.
Imagine where Blacks would be today if they had just stuck with the Republicans.
Just imagine… It’s the reverse of John Lennon’s message, actually.