The words Obama and scandal go together like peanut butter and jelly, don’t they?
He’s currently facing multiple lawsuits courtesy of Judicial Watch, one of which addresses Obama’s particularly heinous use of the IRS.
The deeper we dig, the dirtier we get.
We know the Crooked Clintons are guilty of numerous crimes (THAT’S just a fact) but our former president might break some sort of record. It’s almost as if he was trying to circumvent the law.
On top of which, Obama’s apparent love of Palestine, which also cost American taxpayers for some unknown reason, was well-documented. A great many reports are cropping up now that remind us of one thing:
Barack Obama should never, ever have been President of the United States.
Nobody knows this better than new U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) chief, Ben Carson. In a newly published report, we learn that the Obama administration is responsible for another giant mess.
This is an annual audit of the fiscal years 2016 and 2015 consolidated financial statements, “due to pervasive material errors.” The results?
“The total amounts of errors corrected in HUD’s notes and consolidated financial statements were $516.4 billion and $3.4 billion, respectively.
There were several other unresolved audit matters, which restricted our ability to obtain sufficient, appropriate evidence to express an opinion. These unresolved audit matters relate to:
(1) the Office of General Counsel’s refusal to sign the management representation letter
(2) HUD’s improper use of cumulative and first-in, first-out budgetary accounting methods of disbursing community planning and development program funds
STORY CONTINUES BELOW…
(3) the $4.2 billion in nonpooled loan assets from Ginnie Mae’s stand-alone financial statements that we could not audit due to inadequate support
(4) the improper accounting for certain HUD assets and liabilities
(5) material differences between HUD’s subledger and general ledger accounts.
This audit report contains 11 material weaknesses, 7 significant deficiencies, and 5 instances of noncompliance with applicable laws and regulations.”
That speaks for itself, doesn’t it?
There’s a very good reason why Barack Obama may eventually see the inside of a courtroom. All of this has just become too blatantly insane to ignore.